About EMP...

Earth Mama Photography is dedicated to capturing those memories so they last forever. I specialize in birth photography, but also love portraiture for your pregnancy, newborn or family. I try to use natural light and shoot on location. This allows my canvas to be the beauty of the world around you. I try to achieve whatever look you may be hoping for, making each portrait a cherished keepsake, unique and inspired. EMP only offers digital packages, allowing you the ability to show your photos to friends and family online.

Elizabeth Boyce is a mom to four beautiful children and has had a camera in her hands since her oldest was very young. She began photographing births for her doula clients about 4 years ago, before it was even popular! After many requests, she expanded into portraiture. She can't decide what she loves the most. Birth photography is photojournalistic and tells the story of a miracle. Portraiture captures a unique moment that may never happen again. Each is special in it's own way and make her better at what she does... capturing your memories.

You can reach us directly at 972-757-0995 or by email at elizabeth@earthmamaphotography.com

You can visit our homepage at
Earth Mama Photography
or learn more about my doula work at
Earth Bound Birth Services

NOW FIND US ON FACEBOOK!!!!

Monday, August 10, 2009

{Joseph & Sarah~ August 8th 2009} Plano Wedding Photographer

I had the absolute joy of photographing the wedding of Joe and Sarah. Not only are they just adorable, but they are so obviously in love. This was also the first time I got to do it all... engagements, bridals, wedding and reception. It was so fun! Next I will be photographing a baby! Ok, hopefully not TOO soon, but I sure wouldn't complain.

They were married in the LDS temple and so therefore I was unable to photograph the actual ceremony. I will tell you though that it was beautiful and heartfelt. I was able to get them as they came out of the temple and we walked around the beautiful grounds.

jsmwedding_temple-304
I LOVED this one. I loved the laughter and light in her eyes and that Joe was totally looking at the camera. Swoon! I did this one in two different ways. The first is a seventies action... it just seemed to fit their appearance.
jsmwedding_temple-32-2
jsmwedding_temple-32
Walking on the grounds...
jsmwedding_temple-62-2
The ring and necklace, compliments of the groom...
jsmwedding_temple-266-2
The temple in the background...
jsmwedding_temple-272
What a dip!
jsmwedding_temple-298
The reception was fairly simple, but OH so much fun. They had a lovely dessert spread, baby's breath as center pieces, and a DJ for LOTS of dancing. My kiddos were there and my 3 year old still hasn't stopped talking about it. She tells me she wants to get married again ;)
Speaking of dancing, how about the infamous YMCA...
jsmwedding_reception_08_08_09-432
And more dancing...
jsmwedding_reception_08_08_09-296
This was the groom and mother dance... so sweet, especially as a mom of three boys. I hope my boys are this sweet with me.
jsmwedding_reception_08_08_09-239
And ofcourse, the bride and groom dancing. I love the way he is looking at her.
jsmwedding_reception_08_08_09-198
Did I mention food? These three didn't miss it!
jsmwedding_reception_08_08_09-56
And the cake, which was wonderfully tasty. Honestly, most of the time the cake is beautiful, but not always so yummy. This one was moist and delicious. So glad I didn't pass on a piece.
jsmwedding_reception_08_08_09-60

No comments:

Post a Comment