About EMP...

Earth Mama Photography is dedicated to capturing those memories so they last forever. I specialize in birth photography, but also love portraiture for your pregnancy, newborn or family. I try to use natural light and shoot on location. This allows my canvas to be the beauty of the world around you. I try to achieve whatever look you may be hoping for, making each portrait a cherished keepsake, unique and inspired. EMP only offers digital packages, allowing you the ability to show your photos to friends and family online.

Elizabeth Boyce is a mom to four beautiful children and has had a camera in her hands since her oldest was very young. She began photographing births for her doula clients about 4 years ago, before it was even popular! After many requests, she expanded into portraiture. She can't decide what she loves the most. Birth photography is photojournalistic and tells the story of a miracle. Portraiture captures a unique moment that may never happen again. Each is special in it's own way and make her better at what she does... capturing your memories.

You can reach us directly at 972-757-0995 or by email at elizabeth@earthmamaphotography.com

You can visit our homepage at
Earth Mama Photography
or learn more about my doula work at
Earth Bound Birth Services

NOW FIND US ON FACEBOOK!!!!

Thursday, October 1, 2009

{Perfect Timing} Plano- Richardson- Dallas Birth Photographer

I had the great joy of photographing the birth of this little girl on Friday. Just one day before her due date, she made her joyous arrival. It was a fun and beautiful birth, with mama laughing at 9cm. It was fabulous! She still had a lot of pushing work to accomplish, but was strong and amazing to the very end with a stellar hubby who reminded me alot of my own wonderful husband.

I had a lot of images that I really loved, so be patient with me as I post a bunch!

ldbirth_09_25_09-168

Laboring mom clutching her grandmother's hand- LOVE generational images.

ldbirth_09_25_09-344

ldbirth_09_25_09-291

This little girl was fascinated with her mama!

ldbirth_09_25_09-638

Monkey toes ;)

ldbirth_09_25_09-644

ldbirth_09_25_09-640

Sweet daddy loving on his baby girl...

ldbirth_09_25_09-752

And I saved the best for last... We had been telling mom that she will know when baby latches on correctly. A couple times she would say, "I think she is on now" and this is the image we got when she KNEW she had latched on. I still laugh so hard when I see it. It is so how this mama is and it is just loveliness.

ldbirth_09_25_09-665

No comments:

Post a Comment