About EMP...

Earth Mama Photography is dedicated to capturing those memories so they last forever. I specialize in birth photography, but also love portraiture for your pregnancy, newborn or family. I try to use natural light and shoot on location. This allows my canvas to be the beauty of the world around you. I try to achieve whatever look you may be hoping for, making each portrait a cherished keepsake, unique and inspired. EMP only offers digital packages, allowing you the ability to show your photos to friends and family online.

Elizabeth Boyce is a mom to four beautiful children and has had a camera in her hands since her oldest was very young. She began photographing births for her doula clients about 4 years ago, before it was even popular! After many requests, she expanded into portraiture. She can't decide what she loves the most. Birth photography is photojournalistic and tells the story of a miracle. Portraiture captures a unique moment that may never happen again. Each is special in it's own way and make her better at what she does... capturing your memories.

You can reach us directly at 972-757-0995 or by email at elizabeth@earthmamaphotography.com

You can visit our homepage at
Earth Mama Photography
or learn more about my doula work at
Earth Bound Birth Services

NOW FIND US ON FACEBOOK!!!!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

{Wide Awake} Plano- Allen- Murphy Newborn Photographer

I had the joy of photographing one of my great friend's new addition. It is always so fun to cuddle a baby, but even more fun when you know his little family! This little man has slept well every day... except the day I come! Figures. The great thing though is that he was totally great. He was happy to just lay there while I did my thing. We did eventually get him to sleep. Oh and you all have to watch for some new additions from his wonderfully talented mama. She does my knitting!! I have an amazing new hat coming up soon!

We'll start with the silly one and one of my favs! This was the beginning of a sneeze.

cs_newborn_01_11_10-114

cs_newborn_01_11_10-183

cs_newborn_01_11_10-177

cs_newborn_01_11_10-124

cs_newborn_01_11_10-107

This well loved pouch was made by his mama!

cs_newborn_01_11_10-213

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog again after having a new computer (and really missing my old bookmarks). I think I was on here for like 45 minutes last night. Your pictures are breath taking and it makes me want to have another baby!! You are so very talented!!

    ReplyDelete